POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boeing 737-like jet plane [~19KB Jpg] : Re: Boeing 737-like jet plane [~19KB Jpg] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boeing 737-like jet plane [~19KB Jpg]
From: Tek
Date: 3 Dec 2002 02:17:35
Message: <3dec5a8f@news.povray.org>
That looks really good, though the colours remind me a bit of the plane form
Austin Powers! :)

I'd suggest doing a render from close up so we can see more of the details, and
change the texture so it looks more like a real one (apologies if it's based on
a real one, I've obviously not seen that design!). Also make it more reflective
with a smaller specular highlight, it looks too plastic at the moment.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com